Monday, January 30, 2012

Our Trip to Payson

This weekend was a blur. I can't believe it's Monday morning already. I've been spending my days re-organizing my house as so many of you have been lately but Saturday afternoon when I got home from work instead of organizing, my husband said: "wanna go on a roadtrip?" We had said we were going to do something special to commemorate our El Camino making it to 200,000 miles and so we decided to take a day trip to Payson. And it was the perfect afternoon! The drive flew by thanks to an issue of Martha Stewart Living and some good conversation. I didn't even think about the fact that we didn't have any radio until almost half way home. Here are a few pictures.

here's where we started




getting closer

swanky blazer for only $1




we made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment