Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Workout Fail

Ok guys, confession time. I can't remember my last workout. It's been that long. I did little mini workouts last month on vacation and that was probably the last time. I just haven't been feeling well. Time-wise mornings are the best for me, but they are the worst for feeling like moving. I have this groupon I bought a WHILE back for a one month gym membership and I keep thinking "oh, I need to go use that," (it expires in like 6 days now) anyway I asked my husband to call me this morning to encourage me to actually get my butt out of bed and go. I didn't make it to the first class, but I got up and got dressed, got my water and got in the car and went! but, seeing as this was my first time going to a new place, and I am not accustomed to morning traffic, I did not leave myself enough time to get there the 15 minutes early that I had planned and then when I couldn't find the place, I was just late. Oh, I have a fancy phone, why didn't I use the GPS? I tried. apparently my "location is temporarily unavailable" fat lot of good that does me! Well I finally found the place and there was no one at the front desk to talk to, and class had already started so I went home. Very sad. but now I know where it is and how long it will take me to get there and I have tomorrow off of work entirely so I have no excuses. Let's hope I don't come up with any by tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment